Who's On Board?
The CTA Program is growing rapidly! Over 17,000 frontline workers and volunteers currently hold the CTA designation. Current destinations committed to the visitor experience are shown below.
Thousands of CTAs and Growing!
(Tap/mouseover stars to see location)
Proud CTA Destinations:
Bermuda Tourism Authority
Lake Havasu Hospitality Assn
County of Lake
Sonoma County Tourism
Visit Fort Collins
Aligning the Entire Destination in Support of Tourism
CTAs from all parts of the industry are joining together as one big team. In destinations of all sizes, the CTA program has successfully aligned the following sectors. Why? Because they ALL benefit from a positive visitor experience!
- Attraction & Activities (museum, cultural, gaming, sports, etc.)
- City/County/State Government (Mayors, City Council, Police)
- Convention Centers/Conference Centers
- Downtown Merchants
- Economic Development/Workforce Development
- Higher Education (universities, community colleges)
- Lodging (hotel, motel, B&B, RV park, etc.)
- Restaurant (upscale, café, etc.)
- Shopping/Retail (malls, districts, etc.)
- Facilities/Arenas (sporting events, festivals, etc.)
- Transportation (shuttle, cab, limo, public transit, etc.)
- Tourism Entity (CVB, DMO, Chamber, etc.)
- Other (corporation, banking, etc.)